OnyaLife Reusable Bread BagRegular price $19.95
Say NO! to single use disposable bread bags, toggles & ties and Hello! to a vintage styled reusable Bread Bag designed to carry your bread home in style without any packaging waste! Made by Onyalife based in Western Australia.
- Made from up to 10 recycled plastic drink bottles (rPET)
- Pull through inner lining for easy cleaning, handwashing in luke warm water
- Double lined to help lock in freshness
- Freezer proof due to the unique double lining helps prevent freezer burn
- Fits most sized loaves including “high top” loaves up to 16cm high
- Roll and clip closure also acts as a handle when shopping to make your bread bag a breeze to transport
- Made from BPA Free, foodsafe rPET material (recycled plastic drink bottles)
- 100% Recyclable & Sustainable
- Outer bag measures 44cm long x 27.5cm wide / 17.3in long x 10.8in wide
10cm / 3.9in gusset
- Made to Australian Bakers Industry Standards
- 100% Vegan Friendly
- 12 month Manufacturers Warranty
Hot Tip: Most fresh bread purchased at a bakery or made at home is preservative free meaning that your loaf will likely only last 2-3 days stored on your bench top before going stale. To preserve your bread for longer it is best to freeze your bread when it is cool but fresh.
Ideally, fresh bread should never be stored in the fridge as this more moist environment can encourage bacteria to form along the surface of the bread forming mold.
This bag has been designed to reduce single use plastics.